Mischa's Story

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Where my dogs at????

























Hi my faithful audience, all these months I was trying to make my parents write about my busy lifestyle, and oh yeah, my brother too, and at last - my dad did it - booyah!!!!.







My story, my bad -- OUR story -- started with my famous birthday. A lot of people came in to see me, I was the princess that day, I mean EVERY DAY - but that one was special, there were so many dogs!!! Mom and dad even took us to NYC so that I could do some shopping and pick out my birthday dress. A green critter dress with whales and rhinestones. Wait til you see the photos! It was a fantastic day -- lots of fun and my mom baked me my own doggy cake, yum!!! It was good. I can't believe that I'm a one-year old chick. So many good things occured this year (house, a brother (that I didn't ask for)), vacation, birthday, new car






BARK….BARK …ARFFFF!!!!!!






Excuse me, my name is Spencer I have something to say before my sister takes over the story, - CAN I EAT IT? No, no, no seriously I’m the new kid and I get so much grief just because I’m a big boy. Everyone is always saying, “Poor Mischa!!” Yeah, “poor Mischa” – somehow this always seems to translate into, “It's your fault Spencer.” Anyway, my life here in the east coast is wonderful! I get to meet a lot of nice folks and dogs. My parents are very good to me, we go for car rides, we eat out, we even had a chance to go to the Big Apple -- my kind of town!!!! So many places to sniff -- it was lots of fun! You all heard about my last vacation (I think that was our last blog entry) – a few weeks after I flew in from Frisco we went for Presidents Day weekend to the Outer Banks. We just went to the beach at Nags Head, N.C. for 4th of July week, too! Oh Man!!! That was awesome!! We did a good amount of swimming, fishing, crabbing, and the best one - bike rides in our own cart (poor daddy had to pedal pedal pedal all the way down the beach street). And did I mention how much I love car rides??? Man!!! I love car rides. Mischa got the house on Meadow Lane – but me??? Mom and Dad gave me a new present too -- We got a new car (they named it, “doodle 1”) it’s named after me -- for those of you who haven’t figured that out yet.

It is a smooth ride, plenty 0f space to move around and get into trouble! Oops! I mean, plenty of room to stretch out and sleep.

So, we took Doodle 1 to the beach for fourth of July week - We had a nice time out there (the whole family -- grandpa and grandma too); I can’t wait for our next adventure!!! And now here’s my sister again. Thank you for reading my side of the story. . . .

Where was I. . . after getting interrupted by my big brother. . . . life is not so bad at all. We got to travel around, go to nice places, wear nice polo shirts (and dresses for me!) and eat good food -- or what ever is left for me after my brother eats it all!! Grandma and Grandpa buy me my own cheese, though! YUM! We go sometimes down the street to hang out with my boyfriend, Finn (his people have a people pool AND a puppy pool just like the one mom and dad have for us in the back yard!) It’s fun - we get to play, run and also bark at everything and anything that is around us.






I’m very happy this summer. My first summer…sorry "our" first - I'm not used to sharing things.






I hope you enjoy these photos from our recent adventures! Talk to you again soon!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home