Mischa's Story

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Puppy School Report



Mischa is doing very well in school - she is learning to sit (for a treat), lay down (for a treat), walk like a sane puppy dog (as long as the treats keep coming) and to come when we call (well, maybe sometimes, and that's even with the bribe of a treat!). She had a great time playing with Morgan again today - those two really have a blast wrestling and running around - some of the bigger dogs even wanted to come play with them this week. Several classmates (people) came up to me this week and told me how proud I should be that my little Mischa was really coming out of her shell and getting more and more courageous every week - she's a big girl now! In other news, our Coton friend Morgan has a blog of her own now - as soon as I figure out how to officially link the two pups' websites from Mischa's blog I will do so - until then, you can see Morgan's page at www.cotonmorgan.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home