Mischa's Story

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Class Three: The Day of the Little Dogs






Well, we knew Mischa was thrilled to have Morgan in the class -- little dogs need to stick together! This week in class though, Mischa really surprised us when she pranced right up to Morgan and started a full-fledged puppy-play-date. They ran, they wrestled, and they ran some more - around and around and around the room! Very cool. I think both girls were a bit worn out by the end of class, suddenly the "lay down" exercise was no challenge at all. We can't wait to see Morgan next week -- we may just have to schedule doggie day care play dates from time to time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

I was SO happy to play with Mischa! And I was worn out for sure! I slept from noon to 5 pm! (typed by Penelope since I haven't figured out the keyboard yet...)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home