Mischa's Story

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Story of my life around the holidays







At first let me say that i miss you people ,and you know if i knew how to type i'd be happy to keep you up to date. I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to me. Well if you have time to sit down and read my ordeal -- excuse me i meant to say adventures !?. It started around thanksgiving when we went to NJ to spend the holiday with my grandparents. It was awsome except there were way too many people and you know how i feel about that! You know I like the holidays - you get to wear new clothes and look good (wich i'm trying to forget) because my parents took me to PetSmart for a haircut and unfortunatly the lady had a party on me --so guess what i'm saying? (I got a really bad haircut...really bad! See Exibit A )but i can't complain my parents got me a nice dress to hide the inperfection and I got to eat a good juicy filet mignon...hum yum!.

My next quest was just after we got a new house - Oh Yeah, you don't even know that!!! I have a house!!! No more sneaking up and down the back stairwell of that stuffy apartment building - and that laps that I can run now - not just through the bedroom into the bathroom around the corner and back again. Oh no!!! Now I've got three levels of house to run though and a fantastic big back yard to explore. They even put in a special mini-yard right off of the deck just for me! I love my house, and all of my neighbors and their people.

So, November 28th I got my house, and don't you know, my parents decided to host a christmas party just two weeks later!!! How in the world could I let them do that - they hadn't even put away all of their things that were all over my house - my toys, still in a box (ok, except for a dozen or so!) Trust me, if I could have convinced them not to have the party so soon I would have, but I'm just little princess and as the guy said in the movie"Grandfather informs me, this is not possible!" Anyway, more people came in and it was crazy -- they were everywhere!!! I tried to run away from them, but no luck!! I ended up under the oven where no body could see me...for little while! Imagine that, all dressed up in my Christmas dress, and hiding in the kitchen cabinets! I didn't say to you that i looked good in my christmas dress (delivery took forever on this dress, too -- handmade! rigth?!)

So far i'm enjoying my new house and my neighbors especially this boy Finn -- I like him. I like him a lot!! I think i can call him my boyfriend -- i go visit him sometimes and he comes here too, we are happy together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home